Sausage and Mash
Using Lucas Potato Topping Mix – 20053040 and Lucas Pie Gravy Mix – 20053050
Product make up:
Download our RecipesJ30
- To make the pouring gravy. Use 5% pie gravy mix and 95% cold water. Add this to a pan, mixing continuously. Bring to the boil and then allow to cool.
- To make the mash add the Potato Topping mix to bowl, along with the cold water (quantities above) Mix thoroughly and allow to hydrate. (approx. 15 minutes) Once hydrated you can assemble your dish.
- Place in the tray the potato mash and 2 cooked sausages.
- Add the onions on top of the sausages, along with some of the pouring gravy.
The Sausage and Mash can be sold as a kitchen ready product, either in foil, cpet or similar ovenable trays
The sauce is freeze stable, so is suitable for making in large batch sizes.
- Oven cook. Cooking temperature 190ºC
- Cook until piping hot, or an even temperature of 72°C is reached.