- Mix the required weight of quiche mix with cold water and stir thoroughly ensuring final mix is lump free.
- Allow to stand for 30 minutes to ensure complete hydration of mix.
- Cheese, vegetables or meat may be added to the mix at this stage, ensuring an even distribution throughout the mix.
- Fill mix into flan cases.
- Cook in oven at 200°C (400°F / gas mark 6) for the required time.
• Can be served plain or with fresh additions added to make alternative recipes:- bacon, cheese, mixed peppers, leeks, courgettes, onion.
• Quiches are freeze stable and can be frozen prior to, or after cooking.
Make family or individual sized quiches
– great for “on the go” snacks, buffets and picnic occasions.
Associated How-to videos
Printable Display Tickets
Quiche Display Ticket - PDF